Thursday 14 February 2013

Good luck to 'A Passion for Homes' team




I was delighted to spend at least some of my Valentine's Day in London helping two go-ahead ladies launch their new website.
The website is called A Passion for Homes and the address is -
http://www.apassionforhomes.com/
You can find out more about the venture on -
http://www.apassionforhomes.com/wp-content/uploads/A-Passion-For-Homes-Info-Pack-web.pdf
The launch was held in a very swish property just off Bermondsey Road, near The Shard in London.
I was delighted to give the keynote address to a large audience of representatives from many different sectors of the property and home furnishings industries.
The ladies behind the venture (I'm pictured with them, above) are Jo Ridout and Andrea Morgan, who sum up their passion of property:
"With more than 30 years combined experience in business and marketing and two lifetimes of being totally passionate consumers of everything to do with property, design and homes, we are thrilled with the launch of A Passion for Homes. It's about anything to do with property - Property bookworms, interior design magazine hoarders, house programme TV addicts, building buffs, show home visitors, trade show junkies, prolific internet and blog surfers, and content generators.
"Creating A Passion for Homes is a dream come true as it allows us to share your passion for property with our first love.
"Our website fuses together stunning slideshows, information, tips, news and an interactive ‘share’ area that encourages people to share their passion for property with all of us."
Jo Ridout says:
“I have a background of 20 years creative and varied marketing experience, comprehensively covering all aspects of marketing communications and strategic development. I have a degree in Business Studies and Marketing, am CIM trained in e-marketing and love nothing more than to shoot the breeze with anyone who will listen about my two passions – property and marketing!
"I love beautiful and quirky buildings (with a special place in my heart for the 1930s and towers and turrets), classic kitchenware, bold wallpaper and coloured lighting. Oh yes, and cake stands!"
Andrea Morgan says:
“It started with my dolls house and now its real houses, but from child to adult my passion for everything property just keeps growing. On Twitter known as @RightmoveAddict, I share amazing properties from around the world from the quirky to the opulent. I love interior design, from the simplicity of neutrals to the drama of colour, from scrumptious fabrics to concrete masterpieces, the endless combinations fascinate me.
"Experienced professional in business development, social media and venue and event management, I
am also a Chartered Manager.”
Good luck to Jo and Andrea on their new venture!

More pictures from the launch -